Do your cats love boxes?

Destiny

I don't think there has ever been a time that I have not seen a cat and a box in the same room and the cat has not bothered with the box.

All my cats if there is a box left maybe from us getting something delivered or just having a box laying around as we used it for something, will always end up in it within minutes of the box being placed either on the floor or the sofa or chair.

Do your cats love boxes? Do you keep boxes just for your cats to use?

Shortie

If I put a box near my cats they will go inside of it and pretend like they are hidden. LOL I think all cats do this.
It's when they hide in the box and the box is shut and you do not realize they are there and when you touch the box they jump out at you. LOL, I swear they secretly laugh when they make you jump.

Smokey used to love boxes; whenever we had one, she would be in it. We once set up a box she was spending a lot of time in with her blanket and then she wouldn't have anything to do with it. That was the hard way of finding out if she liked a box, don't let her know you knew otherwise she would stop using it.

Nikki

I think it would be really difficult to find a cat that does not like a box. My cats if they find any box be it empty or if there is something in it will jump in and claim it as their own.

I have to be so careful about where I place boxes that I would like to keep or use for something specific because if they find it, they claim it. lol

Foxybananas

Haha! Yeap, I agree I have yet to meet a cat that does not like boxes! If there is a box anywhere and a cat in the vicinity, I am 100% sure that cat will find its way inside the box! 😆

Sandex

My cats have a think with hiding and boxes are a perfect fit for them to do that all the time. Sometimes, I wonder if they think no would look for them in the boxes especially when I'm the one who kept the boxes in which all of a sudden then suddenly gone missing 😂. Boxes are another get away cart for my cats. They love playing around in it a lot.

Henrywrites

If I put a box near my cats they will go inside of it and pretend like they are hidden. LOL I think all cats do this.

This is also part of the way that they play the hide and seek game. Especially when you have two cats at your home. I find it quite interesting that cats like being around boxes.

Ja sa bong

This is also part of the way that they play the hide and seek game. Especially when you have two cats at your home. I find it quite interesting that cats like being around boxes.
My cats love playing hide and seek a lot. It's what you see whenever you have more than one cat. If they all get along, they will play so much. The boxes are very good for hiding. I'd do that if I were playing hide and seek.

Toni

My cats see a box and not jump into it. I seriously don't know what they are looking for in boxes all the time. There was a time they went right up in the box on top my wardrobe and fell right off from there. Thank God they weren't hurt.

Stephen

Yeah, all of my cat do this all the time. They even don't want to come out whenever they go inside the box. If I open the box, they will close it back.

Ragnarok

My cat have taken my air conditioning unit carton as his second room or should I say bedroom. I took the box outside, she went out and refused to come back in until I took the box inside the house.