Do your cats follow you into the bathroom when you bathe or shower?

Destiny

None of my cats seem to follow me to the bathroom when I use it to either bathe or shower but I have known people to mention their cats following them and liking to be in the bathroom when they bathe or shower and that they can not understand why.

Do your cats follow you into the bathroom? What do you think pushes them to want to be in there with you?

Shortie

Smokey never followed any of us into the bathroom but I think that was because she knew that water was in there and she hated water. She would often wait outside the bathroom door for anyone in the bathroom but never went inside.

Nikki

None of my cats seem too bothered about the bathroom and I have not known them to follow any of us in the house to the bathroom. They seem to like to do their own thing and usually do not pay much attention to where we go in the home. They are cats that like to live their own lives.

Foxybananas

Two out of our 3 cats,likes to follow me to the bathroom, not sure why, I guess they want to keep me company because all the do is walk back and forth and ask for pets.

My mom's cat on the other hand, loves to follow people in the bathroom because she likes to play with the water from the sink so she waits and waits and waits until the sink water is on.

Henrywrites

Simba doesn't bother about following me to the bathroom when I want to take my bath. Guess it is all about trying to remain calm and observe where I am 😂

Ja sa bong

My bathroom is the last room in my house any of my cats wants to get into. They don't like being in it to take their bath once every 5 to 6 weeks, and they are interested in taking me on a tour in there.

Henrywrites

My bathroom is the last room in my house any of my cats wants to get into. They don't like being in it to take their bath once every 5 to 6 weeks, and they are interested in taking me on a tour in there.

Taking you on a tour to where? The bathroom? Mine wouldn't want to come near at all recently.

Toni

Bath what? It's not any of my cats. They wouldn't dare come anywhere near the bathroom because they know getting wet is a guaranteed for them and they don't like getting wet.