Do you prefer using tins of cat food or cat food pouches?

Destiny

When it comes to purchasing cat food, you can either purchase it in tins or you can purchase it in pouches. The pouches usually have the right amount that you should be feeding your cat per meal whereas, with the tins of cat food, you could end up giving them more than they need for one meal.

Which do you prefer to use? Pouches or tins of food for your cat?

Shortie

When it came to feeding Smokey I would always buy pouches as I know that had the exact amount that she would need and there was no worry about over feeding her. My only problem was her sticking to one type of brand, she would get picky as she got older so I was always having to try different brands with her.

Nikki

Pouches for both my cats when it comes to cat food. I know that they have the right amount in them to be able to feed my cats the amount they need and I do not have the worry about over-feeding. I also like that if your cats are feeling under the weather but you would like them to eat and drink something you can put a little in their bowl and then save the rest in the pouch in the fridge so that it does not go bad.

Destiny

It does seem that a lot of people prefer pouches to tins so that they know the cat is getting the recommended amount and you are not overfeeding.

This is one of the reasons why I choose pouches instead of tins as I know that they are getting the amount they should and there is no risk of over feeding.