Do you prefer cheese or parmesan on your pasta dishes?

Nikki

When it comes to pasta dishes, some people prefer to have cheese on their pasta dish and others prefer to have parmesan.

Parmesan is something I do like to have on any pasta dish if I have it in, the flavor it brings out is just amazing but if I only have cheese I will opt for that.

Which do you prefer for your pasta dish? Cheese or parmesan?

Shortie

I don't mind either cheese or parmesan on any pasta dish but if I have it available I will always opt for parmesan. Love the flavor it brings out in any pasta dish and it hits differently than just cheese melted on a pasta dish.

Destiny

Has to be parmesan on any pasta dish I have. The flavor it brings out in the pasta dish is amazing I always make sure to have parmesan in so that I am able to have it whenever I have pasta. Wouldn't be without it.

Ja sa bong

Having both cheese and parmesan on my pasta dishes is very okay for me. I enjoy both of equally, so I don't mind whichever one I get. But my brother only favors parmesan and nothing more.

Henrywrites

Has to be parmesan on any pasta dish I have. The flavor it brings out in the pasta dish is amazing I always make sure to have parmesan in so that I am able to have it whenever I have pasta. Wouldn't be without it.

I make use of parmesan on my pasta each time that I have to take it and it is one of the best combo that one can take. I am not saying that using cheese on your pastas are not great, but I prefer having parmesan.

Harvey

I've used both cheese or parmesan on my pasta dishes. They both taste good for me to enjoy eating them. I don't select food, as long as the good is okay, I'll have it.