Do you play mobile games?

Shortie

Mobile games are something that has become more popular over the years. Games that used to be popular and available on Facebook such as Candy Crush and even games like Farmville are now available as mobile games that many still play even now.

I got into a mobile game myself a few months ago called Harvest Land and even though I was really enjoying it, being offered their subscription service as a free trial for a few days and at a lower price offer, taking them up on their offer messed my game up and now it seems to have given me no choice but to be part of the subscription as I now have no space left to store anything which makes the game unplayable.

Do you play any mobile games? What is your favorite at the moment?

Toni

It's very convenient to play mobile games, so yes I play video games on my smartphone. I'm not always at home which makes it difficult for me to play on my Playstation 5 all the time. So, I make do with my smartphone with some games like Fortnite and COD.

Shortie

It's very convenient to play mobile games, so yes I play video games on my smartphone. I'm not always at home which makes it difficult for me to play on my Playstation 5 all the time. So, I make do with my smartphone with some games like Fortnite and COD.
COD I was able to get used to it on my phone but Fortnite I struggled with it on a phone. How do you find playing Fortnite on a phone? Do you find it easy or was it difficult to get used to?

I find with it being on a small screen it can be quite difficult.

Nikki

I have played mobile games before. Games such as Candy Crush are the type of games I play and I think one of them was Bejeweled as well which I played while back on my phone.

I tend to have these kinds of games on my phone so that I can play whilst winding down for te night.

Destiny

I wouldn't say that I am one to play mobile games. I have a mobile phone but I mainly use that for messages and calling and don't really use it for games at all.

I know some of my family members have games on their phones and they seem to enjoy them a lot.

Shortie

I have played mobile games before. Games such as Candy Crush are the type of games I play and I think one of them was Bejeweled as well which I played while back on my phone.

I tend to have these kinds of games on my phone so that I can play whilst winding down for te night.
I used to play Candy Crush a lot. I found that the further I got through the levels the harder it got and ended up giving up due to it seeming to take forever to get past a level after a while.

It is still a great game to play to pass the time though.

Nikki

I used to play Candy Crush a lot. I found that the further I got through the levels the harder it got and ended up giving up due to it seeming to take forever to get past a level after a while.

It is still a great game to play to pass the time though.
It still is quite popular at the moment. It used to be on Facebook as that was where I started playing it but now I think it is strictly a mobile game. It's great to have on your phone for as you say, passing the time. I have made many appointment waiting times go faster just by playing a little Candy Crush.

Foxybananas

I used to play a lot of Xbox and Playstation games but as I have gotten older, I much rather play mobile games. I am obsessed with Township, a farming and city building game, it is totally free but you have the option to buy things if you wish to move along faster.. totally addicting game cause within the game, you have mini games to play. I have been playing it for 7 yeas now!!! 😆 It is a really good game.

Toni

COD I was able to get used to it on my phone but Fortnite I struggled with it on a phone. How do you find playing Fortnite on a phone? Do you find it easy or was it difficult to get used to?

I find with it being on a small screen it can be quite difficult.
Just like you experienced it, I didn't find it easy at first. It took a while before I was able to adjust to playing those games like Fortnite and Call of Duty on smaller screen after having played them on bigger screen 55 inches TV. With time, you're going to get used to it on smaller screen.

Ja sa bong

Yes, I play video games on my mobile smartphone once in a while especially whenever I'm travelling and it's not possible to play with my console in the bus. If I'm with my Nintendo Switch, I would play with it instead of my phone.

Henrywrites

I play a couple of mobile games while avoiding a lot of them. The reason is basically to avoid playing games where I have to deal with bugs that comes with it.

Sandex

I used to play Fortnite on my smartphone but it's been a while since I last played the game. I've been too busy to play any video game on my smartphone at the moment. Maybe next year 2024, I'll have more time to play.

Stephen

What's my Playstation 5 for? No, I don't play mobile phone games because I have a better gaming platform to play on which is my Playstation 5.

Henrywrites

What's my Playstation 5 for? No, I don't play mobile phone games because I have a better gaming platform to play on which is my Playstation 5.

Most players who has consoles will rather play on it instead of playing mobile games. Why is it like that?