Do you like to eat cereal in the morning?

Shortie

Everyone is different when it comes to the first meal of the day, some people will eat a bowl of cereal and be happy with that and others will want something a little different when it comes to breakfast.

I myself have been known to have cereal in the morning but only if I fancy it and only if I have the cereal that I like. If I don't fancy cereal or have the cereal that I like I usually opt for a bagel or toast with a bowl of melon and a cup of tea.

Do you like to eat cereal in the morning?

Last edited:

Destiny

I am not much of a cereal eater when it comes to breakfast in the morning. When I wake up, I tend to not be too hungry right away and opt for a cup of coffee instead first and wake up a little more. A few hours later I will have breakfast and usually, it is either porridge with some fruit or toast with some fruit.

Nikki

I always have a bowl of cereal in the morning. Most people always say that cereal doesn't always fill them up long enough but I have found that if I have a bowl of cereal in the morning before work and then have a snack during my break it helps keep me full until lunchtime when I have my lunch.

Henrywrites

I don't normally eat early in the morning. So when I eat around 10 a.m. I take a bowl of cereal if I am home or crushed meat if I am at work.

Shortie

I don't normally eat early in the morning. So when I eat around 10 a.m. I take a bowl of cereal if I am home or crushed meat if I am at work.
I am so glad I am not the only one that does this. I don't like to eat too early in the morning either and if I am up early I tend to wait until around 9.30 am or 10 am before I eat anything.

It really is like my body is still waking up and doesn't want to consume anything too early.

Henrywrites

I am so glad I am not the only one that does this. I don't like to eat too early in the morning either and if I am up early I tend to wait until around 9.30 am or 10 am before I eat anything.

It really is like my body is still waking up and doesn't want to consume anything too early.
I will always have a running stomach, if I attempt eating early in the morning. Since I noticed that my body doesn't like me eating early in the morning aside water, I stopped eating very early in the morning.

Destiny

This may explain why I myself find that I would rather not eat for a few hours after waking but I can drink. I honestly thought it was just something that I went through but I hear it more from others as well so it may just be something our bodies go through after waking.

Ja sa bong

This may explain why I myself find that I would rather not eat for a few hours after waking but I can drink. I honestly thought it was just something that I went through but I hear it more from others as well so it may just be something our bodies go through after waking.
My stomach doesn't wake up the same time I wake up in the morning. It's why most of the time, I don't bother with eating breakfast because before I will feel hungry, it's already midday. I would just hold out for lunch.

Henrywrites

My stomach doesn't wake up the same time I wake up in the morning. It's why most of the time, I don't bother with eating breakfast because before I will feel hungry, it's already midday. I would just hold out for lunch.
I agree with people that say that lunch is the most important meal of the day. When you eat lunch, you are sure that you have eaten something that will be with you for the rest of the day.

Stephen

Over the past 10 or 15 years, I have missed out on my breakfast. It's just like breakfast doesn't exist anymore for me and it's why I don't eat cereal in the morning. I've managed to eat it once or twice in the evening but it doesn't feel or taste so good at that time.

Ja sa bong

I agree with people that say that lunch is the most important meal of the day. When you eat lunch, you are sure that you have eaten something that will be with you for the rest of the day.
I wouldn't still miss my dinner no matter what I had for lunch. Dinner is the most important meal I would never skip for any reason. I would gladly skip breakfast and lunch but not dinner.

Harvey

I don't have any problems with having to eat cereal in the morning or in fact anytime of the day. If it's what I want to eat either in the morning, afternoon or at night, I would eat it and feel better.

Toni

I don't mind eating cereal in the morning but if I can't make it, I wouldn't be worried either. Breakfast isn't a meal which I worry about too much. I've been skipping breakfast for the past 7 months.

Stephen

I don't mind eating cereal in the morning but if I can't make it, I wouldn't be worried either. Breakfast isn't a meal which I worry about too much. I've been skipping breakfast for the past 7 months.

Yeah! When I can't make the food I want to eat in the morning, I would have to make do with what I have as a left over in the fridge. I do like eating cereal in the morning whenever I can make it.

Henrywrites

It is around 10 am here, and I am yet to eat my breakfast. I like eating cereals towards 11 a.m., and it has always helped me stay fit and focused on working for the day.

Ragnarok

I don't like eating cereal that much. It's only once in a while I feel the urge to eat it in the morning. It may take weeks before I'm in the mood for it again. It's not among my favourite food.