Do you like movies or music more?

Ivar

Between watching movies and playing music which one do you fancy doing more because it's a lot more entertaining and relaxing for your enjoyment? Some years ago, I was more into music as I didn't have the patience to sit down once place and watch movies for hours. But now, it's the the other way around because I favor movies a bit more now compared to music.

Foxybananas

Hmm, I never thought about this!... hmm I will say I prefer movies, movies while snacking on food :)

Toni

I believe that I love both movies and music equally. This is because I play music very well and the same way I watch movies all the time. In fact, I sleep with music all through the night. Someone might say that I love playing music more with that act alone.

Shortie

I very much like music. I like how I can still get on with work or things around the house and have music playing as that takes listening and not watching. I do watch some TV but it is not a whole lot and music is definitely my preferred one.

Nikki

I have always been a huge fan of watching movies since I was younger and when given the chance between music and movies, I will choose movies every time. I do still like listening to music as well but movies are my preferred choice. Love having movie marathons when I can.

Henrywrites

I like to play music more than watching movies. Music is like a food to my soul actually when I play some of those songs that we are made in the 80s and 90s.

Ja sa bong

I can't say music isn't nice because I love listening to music, it lifts my spirit. Movies on the other hand are very entertaining to watching away. It's why I love going to the cinema whenever I get the chance to.

Henrywrites

I can't say music isn't nice because I love listening to music, it lifts my spirit. Movies on the other hand are very entertaining to watching away. It's why I love going to the cinema whenever I get the chance to.

I can literally sleep off when watching movies no matter how interesting they make the movie to look. It is not easy for me to watch movies while holding onto suspense. This can't be said of my favorite music.

Ja sa bong

I can literally sleep off when watching movies no matter how interesting they make the movie to look. It is not easy for me to watch movies while holding onto suspense. This can't be said of my favorite music.
It might not happen to you the same way if it were to be in the cinema you go to watch movies often. When was the last time you had a movie time in the cinema? How was the experience to you?

Henrywrites

It might not happen to you the same way if it were to be in the cinema you go to watch movies often. When was the last time you had a movie time in the cinema? How was the experience to you?

It's been a while since I went to the cinema. Maybe I should plan on having that experience soon and see how it will look like. That's another point to make here.

Ja sa bong

It's been a while since I went to the cinema. Maybe I should plan on having that experience soon and see how it will look like. That's another point to make here.
I hated the time of COVID when I couldn't go to the movies as I used to all the time. All thanks to Netflix and Amazon Prime, I was able to cope with it. You'd enjoy your time in the cinema now since it's been a while since you saw a movie there.

Stephen

Hmm, I never thought about this!... hmm I will say I prefer movies, movies while snacking on food :)
I don't mind if it's a movie or TV show but I will have it over just listening to music. Don't get me wrong, music is good too but movies are more entertaining and enjoyable. I have my popcorn 🍿 whenever I'm seeing any movie.

Harvey

It's movies that I love more than I do music but I also play music very well. I can't think of any day that goes by and I don't play few music and even watch some on YouTube too.

Sandex

I play music most of the time in passing, either when I am working or when I am sleeping. But when it comes to something that I enjoy doing while I am concentrated on doing it, that is going to be watching movies or TV series.

Ragnarok

Movies are more enjoyable than music especially if I am feeling like being deeply involved in what I am watching. I can be playing music and doing any other thing but when I'm watching movie, I will be fully concentrated in what I'm watching.