Do you like making use of VPN?

Ja sa bong

Everyone is now conscious of having their data breached and it's why the use of VPN is gaining more popularity. There are still some people who don't use VPN, it doesn't bother them. I'm not worked up about it which is why I use it scarcely.

Harvey

I'm not crazy over the use of VPN. Yes, I have used it once or twice when I wanted to check out something but that's it. I don't do much online to get paranoid over who is spying on me or anything. Even if the person is going to spy, there's not much he or she will be seeing because I'm an open book.

Ivar

If I don't trust a particular website, that's when I would make use of my VPN. I don't visit so many websites every day. I'm very careful with what I get into online because I know that a lot of things goes wrong online if you're not careful with how you thread.

Shortie

I use a VPN if I feel I need to but I wouldn't say that I go crazy when it comes to using a VPN.

I am always cautious about the sites I go on and will always turn back if I get any kind of warning that the site is not safe unless I know the person who owns the site.

Stephen

There are times when I have need for using VPN. Anything other than that, it's nothing I worry about too much. They can be very helpful in some situations, that's why I don't rule out using them every once in a while.

Toni

Yeah, I make use of VPN proxy software whenever I am not comfortable having my real IP address exposed to particular website that I don't trust very much.

Ragnarok

I only make use of VPN whenever there is a need for me too use it to do some of the things which I am expected to do online. Apart from this, there is nothing that is going to put me into making use of VPNs for any reason whatsoever.