Do you like iced coffee?

Destiny

Iced coffee is something I absolutely enjoy whenever I have it. I love having iced coffees on warm days during the spring and summer months, it allows me to still be able to drink my coffee but in a cold form so it is better for hot days when you do not want something really warm to drink.

Do you like iced coffee and which is your favorite?

Shortie

I never used to like coffee at all, no matter how I tried it I could never get past the bitter taste. It wasn't until late last year I was given some coffee syrups by my mum and I tried and ice coffee with the syrup and it was a game changer.

Unfortunately, the iced coffees I used to get they stopped selling for some reason so I have had to look for a different one. I found one that is a salted caramel flavor and tried it today with the syrup and it was amazing!

Nikki

Iced coffee is great on a hot day when outside in the sun. I tend to buy the sachets that you can get in a box of around 8 - 10 and I make them myself as I find it cheaper to do it that way than buying them made for you.

Mocha and caramel are my favorites. I can't say I have tried salted caramel yet but I can only imagine that would be amazing.

Ja sa bong

I don't like coffee, it tastes like piss in my mouth. The last time I tasted it, I almost vomited it out, so I don't drink it.

On Iced coffee? I'm going to pass on taking and I don't care how good other people say it taste, it's never for me. I would rather have a cup of tea.

Henrywrites

Iced coffee is something I absolutely enjoy whenever I have it. I love having iced coffees on warm days during the spring and summer months, it allows me to still be able to drink my coffee but in a cold form so it is better for hot days when you do not want something really warm to drink.

Do you like iced coffee and which is your favorite?

This is same with me. Iced coffee on warm days will keep your body temperature in check and considering the fact that I am a coffee dude, I don't have a preference for a particular flavor.

Stephen

I don't usually drink coffee very often but whenever I do, I always enjoy it iced because that it's the best way for you to enjoy your coffee any time of the day. Unless the weather is too cold, that would be when I will consider having my coffee hot.