Do you have a favorite meal?

Destiny

When it comes to meals and food in general, most of us will have that one favorite dish that we love to have as our meal. You may not always have it so that you do not get fed up with it so it may be a meal you have every once in a while.

What would you say is your favorite meal? How often do you have it?

Shortie

I always look at meals that I really enjoy as those that I should only eat every so often so that I do not get tired of them and do not want to eat them anymore.

One of those meals would have to be Chinese and that is a special Thai curry with chicken and beef egg fried rice. Love that and I only have it every so often.

Nikki

One of my favorite meals that I could eat over and over but I refuse to as I would hate to get burned out on eating it is Enchiladas. I make these myself when we have them but I could honestly eat all of them and could eat them daily. I stay away from temptation though and try to have it every so often so that I enjoy it when I have it.

Ja sa bong

I don't have any meal which is my favourite. All I want is for the meal to be prepared very well in a way it's going to be very delicious and I will enjoy eating it like it's my favourite of all time.

Henrywrites

My favorite food has got to be this local soup in my country, ogbono soup. I enjoy eating it especially whenever that I am back at home. This is something that I truly appreciate whenever mom makes it for me.

Ragnarok

Pizza is going to be my favourite food. I don't know how to cook very well. It's my mother who still cooks my food because I'm still living with my parents. I order a lot of food and pizza tops my list of frequently ordered food.

Toni

Lasagna is my favourite food. I have days which I've made to be my days of eating it and I would never miss eating. If I can't make it at home, I'm going to order it from the restaurant.

Henrywrites

Pizza is going to be my favourite food. I don't know how to cook very well. It's my mother who still cooks my food because I'm still living with my parents. I order a lot of food and pizza tops my list of frequently ordered food.

Pizza is one food that my fiance can't do without. I mean she is always focused on eating more it more than twice on a weekly basis. She always get it from the domino's pizza shop in our area.

Harvey

Chicken stew is my favourite meal because I love eating chicken meat so much. It's the most tasty thing I've ever eaten in my life. I eat chicken stew at least 3x in a week.