Do you have a backpack for your cat?

Shortie

I don't tend to see this too often where I live but I do know that they are available for purchase to be used for your cats.

Backpacks for your cat! These are backpacks with holes in them so the cat can breathe and space for them to move around as well so you can take them out with you.

I can't say I have ever used one but I have debated on it in the past.

Have you ever used a backpack for your cat so you are able to take them out with you? Would you recommend it?

Foxybananas

I do not have one, but I've seen them and they look pretty neat! I don't think I will ever buy one but then again I don't know.. I think in case of an emergency, they would be very handy. During the early days of the Ukraine invasion, I remember seen several pics of people carrying their pets in these type of bookbags.

Sandex

I don't have a backpack for my cat, I know they look good and all but it's not something that I would be interested in buying at least not now. I don't always go out with my cats expect for when we are talking a walk which they need to walk on their own and not be carried.

Stephen

Yes, I have a comfortable backpack for my cat which I usually carry them in whenever I am stepping out with them and not in the mood of using a leash to take them with me. It makes it more convenient for me to carry them instead of using my hands to carry them.

Shortie

Yes, I have a comfortable backpack for my cat which I usually carry them in whenever I am stepping out with them and not in the mood of using a leash to take them with me. It makes it more convenient for me to carry them instead of using my hands to carry them.
This is understandable. I have never taken a cat I have had out at all but I do know that people do it. I would always be wary about them being stepped on or knocked into and taking them in a backpack would make more sense to me.