Do you find your cat gets stressed easily?

Shortie

Some cats are pretty laid back and nothing much tends to get them stressed easily but some cats find it difficult when it comes to stress and could get stressed over the simple things.

Do you find that your cat gets stressed easily? How do you deal with them getting stressed as easy as they do?

Kennysplash

Staff member
Zoey lacks energy whenever she is hungry. But the moment I give her food, she will start climbing me up and down. It is actually funny because I also exhibit a similar behavior. Nothing matters again when I am hungry until I eat.

Ragnarok

Nope, my cats never gets stressed out easily. They are agile all the time and it's a thing I love about them. They make my house lively because it's never boring. One of them nearly pushed down my vase last week.

Kennysplash

Staff member
Nope, my cats never gets stressed out easily. They are agile all the time and it's a thing I love about them. They make my house lively because it's never boring. One of them nearly pushed down my vase last week.
Well typical of the active ones. I had to make another hard copy of my thesis because Zoey shredded them to pieces. They can cause havoc when they choose to.

Toni

It depends on what they are doing that's going to make them feel stressed often. Although, from what I know, they don't usually get stressed quickly because the home environment they're living in makes it easier for them to be calm and at peace all the time.

Harvey

When you have made all the necessary arrangements for your cats to be well taken care of, it is going to be very rare for them to be stressed because what makes them to be stressed is when they are not well taken care of especially where they are staying.

Stephen

I don't think my cats get stressed easily because there is nothing they are doing which is likely going to have them stressed apart from when they are playing. It's not all the time they are into playing. I love them to bits 😍.

Sandex

My cats are very active and lively which makes them play a lot as long as they are well fed. This always makes them to be stressed out when they are done playing by the end of the day.

Toni

My cats are very active and lively which makes them play a lot as long as they are well fed. This always makes them to be stressed out when they are done playing by the end of the day.

Whenever I allow my cats to go out and play, they would want to play all day. They will never want to come back inside when I want them to. Once they finally come inside, they will crash out from stress after eating.