Do you feed your cat everything?

Stephen

If it comes to the kind of food which you normally feed your cat, do you have any particular dietary options or do you just go ahead and feed your cat anything that's available?

Do you think it doesn't have any health and nutritional implications for your cat?

Harvey

I'm always very careful when it comes to what I feed my cats. The same way that I'm very careful and cautious with whatever I eat is the same way I care about what I give my cats to feed on. It's why I made use of recommended food by vet to feed my cat.

Foxybananas

I do not give any human food to my cats, just cat food and treats in moderation. I say moderation because I have learned the hard way feeding too many treats ruins their stomach!.. As in puke and poop problems 😒

Stephen

I do not give any human food to my cats, just cat food and treats in moderation. I say moderation because I have learned the hard way feeding too many treats ruins their stomach!.. As in puke and poop problems 😒
It's the same way I go with feeding my cat. I always make sure that I have their food available all the time in order for me not to be forced to give them something I shouldn't which most likely be detrimental to their health.

Sandex

Human foods are totally excluded from what my cat eat. He's allergic to beef and most of my food got beef in them, so it's a no no for me. Even though some of his food are expensive, I don't mind at all because it's what's better for him instead trying to save on his food and be running to the vet all the time because of digestive issues.

Altair

I think one significant duty that comes with owning a pet is feeding the cat. To keep them healthy and content, a balanced and nourishing diet is crucial.
I fed my cat cat food that was especially created to satisfy their dietary needs. I never gate my cats human food.

Nikki

When it comes to my two cats and also with any other cats that I know, they will always want the food you have even if it is not good for them. I am very careful in terms of what I give them. Even chocolate which I hear is poisonous to cats they will try and get it if they have the chance. Best to stick with the meat, biscuits, and treats that are available for them as at least I know they are getting what they can have that will not harm them.

Henrywrites

I think one significant duty that comes with owning a pet is feeding the cat. To keep them healthy and content, a balanced and nourishing diet is crucial.
I fed my cat cat food that was especially created to satisfy their dietary needs. I never gate my cats human food.

It is very important to understand that feeding your cats everything is not great. Cats got their food and different brands that have different prices. So, getting them is much more important for health reasons.

Stephen

Human foods are totally excluded from what my cat eat. He's allergic to beef and most of my food got beef in them, so it's a no no for me. Even though some of his food are expensive, I don't mind at all because it's what's better for him instead trying to save on his food and be running to the vet all the time because of digestive issues.
This is a very smart move from you because it's going to save you cost on the long run and also give your cats a better health security.

My cat's health is the most important thing I wouldn't mess with because I can't deal with my cat passing as a result of poor feeding.

Henrywrites

This is a very smart move from you because it's going to save you cost on the long run and also give your cats a better health security.

My cat's health is the most important thing I wouldn't mess with because I can't deal with my cat passing as a result of poor feeding.

Who will want to feed their cats food that will hurt their system in the long-run? That is something that I won't support at all.

Toni

I used to have that problem of stomach issues with my cats because of giving them too much treats which I do because I love them being happy. But in the end, I just cause them to suffer which is why I don't give them too much of it now.

They only eat cats food always.

Henrywrites

I used to have that problem of stomach issues with my cats because of giving them too much treats which I do because I love them being happy. But in the end, I just cause them to suffer which is why I don't give them too much of it now.

They only eat cats food always.

More of cat foods is okay, but I moderate the way I give them the rest of the other treats to just twice or thrice a week.

Ivar

Only an ignorant person would feed their cats everything and anything that comes their way. My cat won't even eat everything you give to her. It's one thing I like about her. She doesn't eat anyhow and that's good for her health. She only eats cat's food, anything else is alien to her.

Katrinka

Our cat had a corn allergy!! So we had to be careful with what we fed her. Her basic food from the vet was rice and lamb and it was really expensive, but it was good for her. She loved eating ham too even though it wasn't healthy, but she loved it until the day she died. When she wouldn't eat normal food anymore, when she was ill, I could coax her to eat a bit of ham.