Do you ensure your cats have access to grass?

Shortie

The grass is something that cats need for a healthy lifestyle. It is advised if you have a cat and not a garden with grass that you grow your own grass indoors for your cat.

Why is grass important for a cat? Grass acts as a laxative for cats and helps them break down and pass things such as food and also fur as well to help prevent constipation.

Do you ensure your cat has access to grass?

Nikki

We have a garden outside that has a lot of grass and my cats tend to go outside daily and go for a wonder. I often see them eating the grass outside as well.

During the winter I do have grass in doors for them as I know they don't tend to go outside as much during the winter as they do the other seasons of the year but I do like to know they still have access to grass for their health.

Destiny

I have always made sure that grass is easily accessible for my cats both outside if they are outside and inside if there is ever a time that they can not be outside.

Grass it important for a cat in terms of their digestive system and it can help them stay healthy as well if they consumer grass regularly.

Henrywrites

I have always made sure that grass is easily accessible for my cats both outside if they are outside and inside if there is ever a time that they can not be outside.

Grass it important for a cat in terms of their digestive system and it can help them stay healthy as well if they consumer grass regularly.

Cats need grass in order to have a healthy living. Making it accessible to them while outside or inside is a great idea as it will help to keep them in good shape.