Do you celebrate your cat's birthday?

Shortie

When it comes to a cat and its birthday, some people don't bother to really acknowledge it I have noticed but that could be for a number of reasons. Sometimes they may not know exactly when they were born if they were adopted or taken in as a stray.

Whenever we have either adopted or taken in a cat we either find out when they were born or if we are not able to find that out, we will celebrate the day we took them in or adopted them.

With my cat Smokey, we knew exactly when she was born and so we would always get her a little present and celebrate her birthday on that day.

Do you celebrate your cat's birthday?

Foxybananas

Yes! We know all of our cats' birthdays, we may not throw a birthday party, but we sing them happy birthday and they get special extra treats on their day. Even if we didn't know their actual birth dates, I would celebrate their birthdays on their arrival dates.

Toni

The same way I love to celebrate my own birthday is the same way I do it for my cats. They are very dear to me and I make every moment we share together worth it. They filled my life with happiness, so I'm duty bound to do the same for them.

Ragnarok

One of my cat's birthday is June 27th. I have already started making preparations how to give him a good treat that day. He loves being outdoor and I'm thinking about even taking him to the movies too that very very day. We haven't gone for a movie together, so I'm feeling it's time to have that checked out.

Foxybananas

One of my cat's birthday is June 27th. I have already started making preparations how to give him a good treat that day. He loves being outdoor and I'm thinking about even taking him to the movies too that very very day. We haven't gone for a movie together, so I'm feeling it's time to have that checked out.
Do they allow cats in movie theaters? I don't know about this one, there are people out there that have really bad cat allergies 😬 .

Altair

Do they allow cats in movie theaters? I don't know about this one, there are people out there that have really bad cat allergies 😬 .
I agree. As far as I know, cats are not allowed in movie theaters for a variety of reasons. Firstly, it can be a disturbance to other moviegoers who may be allergic to cats or simply uncomfortable around them. Additionally, bringing pets into public places can create a potential health and safety hazard, as well as be a violation of health codes.
---
While my two cats were very dear to me, I never celebrated their birthdays.

Destiny

All four of my cats were adopted and we are not sure exactly when they were born so we go by the day that we adopted them and they came to our house and celebrate on that day. We usually get them their favorite wet food and also let them have extra treats on the day.

Ja sa bong

I try and celebrate my two cat's birthday in any little way I can whenever it's time and convenient for me. Works going to come first all the time but even if I don't celebrate their birthday the exact day it was, I will make out time to do so once it's weekend.

Stephen

Yes of course, I have always celebrated all my cat's birthday whenever it's the day. I will never take their birthday as a causal day because it's the day they came to me and made my life so lovely and enjoyable. So, I celebrate them and give them a big treat.

Harvey

I don't celebrate my own birthday because I'm not into such now in my adulthood. I've been celebrating my cat's birthday until last 4 years ago. I no longer do it but I'll only give them small treats.

Sandex

It's important to do for your cats whatever you're doing for yourself. If you are into celebrating your own birthday, it's expected that you do the same for your cats. It's what I do too because I celebrate both our birthdays.

Ivar

I always celebrate my cat's birthday the same way I celebrate my own. They are so special to me and I have always taken good care of them

Henrywrites

I always celebrate my cat's birthday the same way I celebrate my own. They are so special to me and I have always taken good care of them

We are in the same shoes. I don't miss my cats birthdays. I want them to have the best celebration and finding out early and making plans to celebrate it always fill my heart with joy.