Do you bury your pets?

Stephen

Death is what's inevitable for everyone and it's the same thing with our lovely pets too. Whenever your pet pass away, what do you normally do? Do you bury them or take them to the vet or do you have them cremated?

I have always buried my pet whenever they die. I can't put them through the horror of cremation.

Foxybananas

In the past I have left my pets' bodies at the vet for proper disposal. Now that I'm in a better financial situation, my pets are cremated.

Ivar

I've always cremated my pets and keep their ashes. I'm still attached to them through the ashes. I have a plan of disposing the ashes one day but it's not close. Maybe in the next 20 years, then I will let go finally.

Toni

Yes, I take proper care of my dead pet to make sure I've shown enough respect for the time we shared together when the pet was alive. I've lost only one pet and I buried her in our family's yard.

Ragnarok

Of course yes, I have always buried my cats. My last cat that passed was 24 years old. She passed in my bed while sleeping. It was a tough heartbroken experience that I couldn't get over in months. I had her buried in my yard.

Harvey

My tradition believes in burying the dead. It's exactly what I do when my cats die. I've had 2 of my old cats die about 3 years ago. They were very old - 15 years and 18 years. I had them buried in my yard.