Do you bath/shower how many times every day?

Ivar

I have heard some people say that they don't bath or shower everyday. I can't imagine how they would be able to live with themselves not taking their bath at least once in a day.

I bath or shower at last 3 times in a depending on the mood and how hot the weather is set up for the day. I would never miss my morning and night bath/shower.

Foxybananas

I don't understand it either! I take at least 2 showers a day. One in the morning, to wake me up and freshen me up and then another shower right before bed time, to clean me up. I certainly don't want to go to bed with a dirty body! Same thing with pajamas, they are changed every night.

Toni

I don't understand it either! I take at least 2 showers a day. One in the morning, to wake me up and freshen me up and then another shower right before bed time, to clean me up. I certainly don't want to go to bed with a dirty body! Same thing with pajamas, they are changed every night.
They say cleanness is next to godliness and I'm a strong believer in that. I don't joke with my hygiene. I make use of detol whenever I'm taking my bath every morning and in the night too. I sleep naked 🤪, so I don't have to worry about pajamas.

Shortie

I myself like to take at least a shower a day every day and sometimes twice a day if I feel it is needed. I can't understand how some people can let themselves go days without showering unless they of course have a reason like a medical reason such as surgery in which they can't really for a little or if mental health is affecting them.

Altair

I have heard some people say that they don't bath or shower everyday. I can't imagine how they would be able to live with themselves not taking their bath at least once in a day.

I bath or shower at last 3 times in a depending on the mood and how hot the weather is set up for the day. I would never miss my morning and night bath/shower.
If I never had to take a shower for weeks, I would not. It does not bother me at all.
I take a shower every other day so I don't smell of course.

Destiny

I shower at least twice a day. Once in the morning when I get up and I change into the clothes for the day and then once in the evening after I change out of my clothes into my pajamas. I could never imagine not showering after being out and about and then getting into bed.

Nikki

I shower every day at least twice a day and without fail. Even when I am feeling unwell and I don't always have the energy to shower I still find the strength to shower at least once if not twice as I can't go without showering.

Henrywrites

It depends on the weather, but most of the times I do it twice a day which is one in the morning and one at night and I sleep better whenever I take my bathe at night.

Ja sa bong

It depends on the weather, but most of the times I do it twice a day which is one in the morning and one at night and I sleep better whenever I take my bathe at night.
Weather or no weather, I will shower three times minimum every day. When it's extremely hot, I will have my air conditioner on all day to help keep the entire house cool.

Henrywrites

Weather or no weather, I will shower three times minimum every day. When it's extremely hot, I will have my air conditioner on all day to help keep the entire house cool.

Oh well! It is not bad to have your bath as many times as you wish in a day, but I always consider the times that I am out there in the office too. It is not easy to take your bath when there.

Stephen

There's nothing that's going to make me not take at least 3 bath in a day. I'll bath before leaving for work in the morning, bath when I get back from work around 6pm and bath before going to bed around 11pm to 1am.