Do you always rehome rescue cats?

Shortie

Something I always try to do when I get another cat is I always attempt to rehome them. So many cats end up being left abandoned or taken out of a previous home due to abuse and all they want is a loving home. Knowing I am able to do that by rehoming a rescue cat makes me feel so much better about myself and I know I am helping out animal rescue centres as well due to them having so many brought in a lot of the time.

Do you always rehome rescue cats?

Foxybananas

The cats that I have rescued have been those that have been sick. Unfortunately, shelters are overcrowded and most people dont want stray cats😔. The few cats I have rescued, were taken to a shelter, one I kept and one was actually placed in a home of a nice lady that kindly volunteered to take her in after I posted pictures of the sickly cat on-line... a year later, the cat is still with her.

Ivar

I always feel broken whenever I see cats or even any other pets like dogs get abused. This act always results to the pet losing their home and back into the shelter which can never be the same thing as a lovely home. I always try as much as to feed stray cats I see in my neighbourhood and when I move to a bigger house, I will take in another cat from the shelter.

Toni

It is very unfortunate that most people don't likes to keep stray cats and this is the reason why so many of them are still homeless today.

I have rescued a few cats and taken them to the shelter where I kept on checking on them until they were adopted by some lovely couple who took very good care of them.

Shortie

It is very unfortunate that most people don't likes to keep stray cats and this is the reason why so many of them are still homeless today.

I have rescued a few cats and taken them to the shelter where I kept on checking on them until they were adopted by some lovely couple who took very good care of them.
Unfortunately, I feel a lot of it is due to those who have cats refusing to get them spayed or neutered and we end up with a lot of kittens running around.

We have someone who lives just down the road who has so many cats and we always see them running around but it seems that they do not do anything to prevent more kittens and I fear that it will soon be a huge issue.