Do you always have more than one cat so that they have company?

Nikki

So many people I know have more than one cat, I myself too have more than one cat as I feel having more than one can help each cat with the company and prevent them from seeming lonely or even bored.

Do you always have more than one cat so that they have company?

Destiny

I have always had more than one cat whenever I have had cats. I feel they are better together as they can keep one another company and it helps a lot with them having company.

I know that cats can get lonely so having at least one more cat around really does help.

Henrywrites

I currently have two. It is always important to have more than one so that you can be have a companion for them.

Nikki

I currently have two. It is always important to have more than one so that you can be have a companion for them.
It really is. I can understand why some people may only want one, it really does go by how much you can handle when it comes to looking after any animal, especially a cat so I am not against anyone having just one cat.

If you are able to have more than one cat though, I would highly advise it.

Foxybananas

I think all animals should have company, not just their human because it is impossible for us to be with our pets 24/7, but another one, 2 cats, a cat and a dog, a cat and a goat, cat and ferret, whatever just someone else they can hang out with and have at all times, otherwise, they can get bored and anxious when their human is not around.

Ragnarok

It's always important to make provision for any of your pet to have another companion. Even though you're capable of showing them so much love and care, there's a deep level of bonding they do with their fellow breed. They are always lonely if they don't have a partner. I have 3 cats now. I call them the 3 Musketeers.

Henrywrites

I think all animals should have company, not just their human because it is impossible for us to be with our pets 24/7, but another one, 2 cats, a cat and a dog, a cat and a goat, cat and ferret, whatever just someone else they can hang out with and have at all times, otherwise, they can get bored and anxious when their human is not around.

Does a cat and a dog works? I have been thinking of doing so for my grandma as she already has a dog at home.

Ja sa bong

If you have the means of taking good care of more than one cat, you should have two. This will make your cat have their own animal company and not only human company. It makes they feel at home when they communicate in animal language.

Henrywrites

If you have the means of taking good care of more than one cat, you should have two. This will make your cat have their own animal company and not only human company. It makes they feel at home when they communicate in animal language.

Having two will give you a bit of freedom to do things and go where you want to go. I don't understand why anyone will want to have one cat and not have the cat becoming so attached to them.

Toni

Having just one cat is going to make the cat to be cat lonely for the rest of his l/her life. No matter the kind of love and attention you give to your cat, it's not going to be the same thing like what they give to each other as cats.

Harvey

It's not about having more cats so your cat will have company but making sure that you can take very good care of them. If you can't do this, it's better to keep it at one cat, be the one who keeps your cat company.