Cat supremacy

Shortie

That cat was not messing! LOL

Will admit, cats really do know how to show dogs who are boss for sure, you would think that with dogs usually being bigger than a cat they would be more dominant but this it proof that is not the case!

Nikki

I absolutely love it when cats decide they want something, they go and get it. No, messing around, they get it done. This dog was definitely aware not to try and fight back.

We can see who is boss in that house LOL

Henrywrites

I have always felt cats and dogs can go in one piece and this video is an evidence 😂. How would you analyze them for a dog that is very aggressive?

Henrywrites

I thought only human beings can be jerks but this cat proved me so wrong. This is so funny, it's the funniest thing I've ever seen online today.

Cats will pull out moves that will make your mouth to stay wide open. I like my cats for that reason 😂

Ja sa bong

Cats will pull out moves that will make your mouth to stay wide open. I like my cats for that reason 😂
There are some cats that can be a bully too. I watched a video on YouTube today where one lady who owns three cats had a small mouse in kitchen. She asked her cats to get the mouse but none of them did. It was like they were afraid of it but the moment the lady used a plastic rubber to cover the mouse, one of the cat's jumped on it because the mouse have been trapped. It was so funny.

Henrywrites

There are some cats that can be a bully too. I watched a video on YouTube today where one lady who owns three cats had a small mouse in kitchen. She asked her cats to get the mouse but none of them did. It was like they were afraid of it but the moment the lady used a plastic rubber to cover the mouse, one of the cat's jumped on it because the mouse have been trapped. It was so funny.

The fear is gone and the cats can now react to the situation 😂😂. My cats don't joke with chasing mouse in my house. Infact, it has become a routine for them.

Ja sa bong

The fear is gone and the cats can now react to the situation 😂😂. My cats don't joke with chasing mouse in my house. Infact, it has become a routine for them.
They are sports for my cats too. There was a day Flash didn't want to kill the mouse she chased and caught. She was juts toying and playing with it. She ended up letting it escape. She was probably not in the mood for killing that day.

Stephen

I feel sorry for the dog 😂. How did it allow the cat to chase him away from the couch? I feel embarrassed by this to be very honest.