Are you more of a tea or coffee drinker?

Destiny

Everyone loves to have either a cup of tea or a cup of coffee during the day whether it be one or many. Some of us prefer one or the other though and for those of us who may like coffee more, coffee may not always be your thing.

Would you say that you are more of a tea or coffee drinker?

I would have to go with coffee, can not go a day without having a few cups of coffee throughout the day.

Shortie

I used to always be a tea drinker and was never able to drink coffee as I always found it too bitter. Even from being a kid when my mum and my grandma would try and make coffee in different ways to see if I could drink it, I never found a way I could drink it without that bitter taste.

A few months ago though my mum gave us some coffee syrups that she was no longer using and I used them with an iced coffee that I made which was a mocha. I was surprised at how nice it tasted and there was no bitter taste there.

I now am able to drink mocha iced coffee and also mocha warm coffee as well using the syrups I get.

Tea will always be my preferred but I am glad I can drink coffee now if I want a change.

Nikki

More of a coffee drinker without any doubt. It's the first thing I drink in the morning and then I tend to have quite a few cups of coffee throughout the day as well.

I keep different kinds of coffee in so that every time I have a coffee I can have a different one so that it's changed up a little and not just the same taste over and over.

Ja sa bong

I'm only interested in tea and never will be interested in coffee. Coffee tastes horrible in my mouth. I wonder how people enjoy drinking that which taste like horse piss. If it's up to me, they should ban coffee.

Henrywrites

I do more of coffee. Tea will always make me feel weak and dull especially when I drink it in the morning. This is the reason that I stopped drinking tea most of the time.

Ivar

I don't mind any of them between tea or coffee. I drink anyone I feel like whenever the urge for it comes calling. But I should say that I've taken more of coffee this year than I have with tea except for black tea.

Ja sa bong

I do more of coffee. Tea will always make me feel weak and dull especially when I drink it in the morning. This is the reason that I stopped drinking tea most of the time.
What's the kind of tea you take? This is weird hearing tea makes someone who drinks it dull in the morning. I've never heard the like of it before now.

Ragnarok

I've tried drinking coffee on several occasions but it never felt or tested in a good in my mouth which is why I have completely stopped drinking coffee and focus only on taking tea. It is something that I enjoy drinking all the time. I don't use any sugar in my tea except honey.

Sandex

I don't have any problems with drinking either coffe or tea. They are great drinks which serve different purposes for me. They are far more better than drinking alcoholic beverages. I'm completely off drinking alcoholic drinks.

Stephen

Honestly, I don't like taking both tea or coffee. They are never my favourite drink but if I am so pressed that I need to take any one of them, it would have to be tea over coffee because I don't like having caffeine in my system.