A very old cat

Toni

It's always very good to see cats get old. It makes me very happy because living long is a thing to be very happy about. We get to spend more time with our cat before they did.

As long as my cats don't fall sick all the time when they are aging, I would love my babies to get this old.

FB_IMG_1694218154342.jpg

Foxybananas

Omg is that an old cat or a cat with a disease? I've met old cats before, cats in their 20's and they have not looked like this! Normally older cats lose their teeth, their eyes look glassy, become skinny and they get a tired look to their face but I've never seen an old cat like this picture. He looks soooo sad!!!!

Stephen

Omg is that an old cat or a cat with a disease? I've met old cats before, cats in their 20's and they have not looked like this! Normally older cats lose their teeth, their eyes look glassy, become skinny and they get a tired look to their face but I've never seen an old cat like this picture. He looks soooo sad!!!!

Nice spot! The cat really looks sad if it's not sick. Maybe the owners are not taking good care of the cat which makes it look so sad. But if the cat is this sad, how was it able to stay alive to this extent is what surprises me.

Sandex

It's always very good to see cats get old. It makes me very happy because living long is a thing to be very happy about. We get to spend more time with our cat before they did.

As long as my cats don't fall sick all the time when they are aging, I would love my babies to get this old.

View attachment 102

I'm sorry to say this but that cat doesn't just look old but it looks ugly, weak and sick at the same time. I don't ever want to see any of my cats in this kind of condition. It looks like a cat which have been abandoned.

Ragnarok

If the cat isn't suffering from any kind of sickness, then it really looks very old. I would love my cats to grow very old with me because I understand the pains of losing a younger cat.