A cat eating a snake alive 🤯!

Ivar

I just watched a video on Facebook where a cat was eating a snake alive. I know cats usually fight and kills snakes but I haven't seen them eating it.

https://fb.watch/nOiCTDC_gD/

This is another YouTube video I watched where a cat was enjoying his snake meat.

Have you ever seen a cat eat a snake before? Would you allow your cat to eat a snake it killed?

Foxybananas

My cats are indoor cats so they will never come across a snake, and even if they did, I'm pretty confident they will treat it as a toy, rather than a meal. Unfortunately, that cat in the video seems to be a stray cat and looks skinny, so it's probably hungry. 😔

Sandex

That's if my cats doesn't run away from snakes, I'm not sure if they would want to engage a snake unless the snake attacks them. In all, this isn't going to happen because my cats doesn't go out to anywhere they will run into snakes.

Toni

I hope the snake's poison doesn't find its way into the cat's stomach because that means certain death for the poor cat. It's a homeless stray out in the wild.

Shortie

I have seen videos of cats attacking snakes to protect themselves but never eating a snake. I do hope those snakes were not poisonous.

Sarah

I haven't seen a cat eating a snake, this video is my first. That video shows that they might be homeless cats and they are hungry.

I felt for those cats and I pray that those snake poison doesn't find it's way inside the cat's stomach.

Stephen

It's only in movies that I have seen such things. I never believed it's real until I watch this video. I feel so bad for what this poor kitten have been through that made it go to the extent of eating a snake.

Sarah

It's only in movies that I have seen such things. I never believed it's real until I watch this video. I feel so bad for what this poor kitten have been through that made it go to the extent of eating a snake.
I can guess that it's hunger that will only cause this and they don't have owners so they are free to eat anything that thwy see. I haven't seen a cat eat snakes in movies before.

Ivar

I have seen videos of cats attacking snakes to protect themselves but never eating a snake. I do hope those snakes were not poisonous.

It would be very heartbreaking to see any cat die from eating snakes from being out in the cold and homeless. I hope they have some enzymes that will neutralise the snake's poison.