• 📢 Cats Forum is officially back online! We recently experienced a major server crash and database corruption that took the site down for several weeks. We have fully reconstructed the broken tables, and everything is stable. If you notice any bugs, broken images, or error screens while looking around, please contact Stan immediately. Thank you for your amazing patience!

Recent content by Ezra

  1. Ezra

    How many cats can you have at a time?

    At most, it would be only 2 cats I can afford to keep. This is because it's very expensive for keep more especially when you want to give them the best life possible.
  2. Ezra

    How does your cat feel when you change what they are watching on TV?

    If it's up to my cat, he would want the TV to never be turned on because he doesn't like the sound of it. If I on the TV, he walks out of the room.
  3. Ezra

    Do you pet random cats on the streets?

    I'm not yet done petting my own cat, so I don't and will never have any business trying to pet another random cat in the public.
  4. Ezra

    Male or female cats: Which one do you prefer?

    I currently have a male cat and I love him so much. He can be a dick most of the time but he's such a sweet boy.
  5. Ezra

    Why do my cats find it hard to get along?

    Have their food put in separate feeding plates and don't put them all in the same bed. I think that's going to solve the problem at least.
  6. Ezra

    I think cats are the most proud of the animals.

    Yes, they are. I haven't seen any other animals as bossy and annoying like cats. There's a way mine looks at me and I would ask what have I done wrong now? 😂
  7. Ezra

    Is your cat friendly with strangers?

    My cat isn't even too friendly with my brother at home. There's no way I expect him to be free and friendly with a stranger. It's mission impossible.
  8. Ezra

    Ever had a cat that likes to be out in the rain?

    If it's raining and my cat is outside, that's the only time he will run fast inside the house. This is because he doesn't like getting wet and he looks pissed when wet.
  9. Ezra

    Jumping to turn off the light

    Other cats might be able to jump and turn off a room's light but I'm 200% sure that'd never be my cat because he's too nonchalant to care about such.
  10. Ezra

    Cat's reflexes is unbelievable

    My cat is lazy sorry 😂. He chooses not to be fast because I know he can as he used to be so when he was but a kitten. He doesn't even like to run.
  11. Ezra

    Does your cat insist on only one brand of food?

    My cats eat everything I feed them. I only do my best to feed them the best food money can buy because they are very important as a family to me.
  12. Ezra

    Have your cats ever become caught up in something that damaged their fur?

    My cats are very careful and smart too. They don't get into anything which is capable of hurting them in any way. Also, they don't leave the house too.
  13. Ezra

    Dementia in Cat's

    Feline cognitive dysfunction (FCD) is most common in older cats, particularly those around 10–12 years and above.
  14. Ezra

    How do you protect your cat's food from flies?

    I don't serve bigger food portion to my cats. They finish up everything, which makes me not to worry about leftovers.
  15. Ezra

    How often do your cats need to eat?

    My cats are little food addicts. They get wet food in the morning, then small portions from the automatic feeder at 4:00, 6:00, and 8:00 PM. It works perfectly with my schedule and keeps them from eating everything at once.
Back
Top