Would you have tropical fish?

Nikki

Tropical fish are gorgeous and I love some of the colors that you can get when it comes to tropical fish. I have heard though that keeping tropical fish is time-consuming and you have to be so careful with the water and ensure that the water is treated before they are put into the tank otherwise it could be fatal to the fish.

Due to everything you have to be careful about when it comes to tropical fish, I have never got any as I know I wouldn't have the time or even the knowledge to know how to take care of them as they would need to be take care of.

Would you have tropical fish?

Destiny

Tropical fish seem like they are a lot to take care of. From what I understand you need to have the water set right for them and there is a lot to go through to ensure they are kept as they should be.

I would not have the time to take care of tropical fish so I choose not to get them.

Henrywrites

I would have loved to have tropical fish around. I mean it would have been a great experience having them in my home, but the issue is that my cats won't let that happen. They will find a way to mess the whole experience up for me 😢

Stephen

If my cats don't end up eating them, I wouldn't mind having tropical fishes in my tank at home. Having aquariums at home can make your home look so good and nice. But my cats can worry, so the fishes might not be safe.

Harvey

Personally, I don't mind having Tropical fishes but the main challenges I'm going to have is knowing how to take care of them!

I have watched a lot of video about them online and they looked cute. I'm going to learn more how to take good care of them cos I will get them one day!

Ragnarok

I'm not a fan of fishes or keeping ponds/ aquariums in my home. Yes, I know they can make houses look cool but I also know they can smell when not taken care of. I don't think that it's something I would like to get into managing for now.

Ivar

Fishes are the other aspect of animals that I keep in my house and fortunately for me, I keep tropical fish in my aquarium.

They are very beautiful and it is always a joy watching them whenever I get back home from work.

Sandex

No, I don't think that I would want to keep any kind of fish in my home. This is not because of anything else but because they smell no matter how often you change their water. I hate being in any place they smells bad.