What's your favorite cat colour?

Toni

Do you have any special preferences when it comes to your cat skin colour?

Which colour do you like a lot? Does it have to be a single skin colour like all black or a mixture of two or three colours?

How do you like it?

SuperCat

Since I have to choose a single color I am going to have to go with Grey.

Though I love the color of Snow Bengals.

OIP.peYypsm3_Wk6EYp2rkcn3gHaKm

Sandex

It's all black for me whenever I'm choosing my cat colour.

Black cats looks so cool and it's why I love them in that skin so much.

images - 2023-03-20T005931.680.jpeg

Ragnarok

My first cat was brown in colour. It also turned out that my favourite colour is brown and it made me fall so deep in love with my cat colour too. I'm not sure if I would have my cat in any other skin colour.

Ivar

White and a mixture of grey is my favourite cat colour. Unfortunately, I couldn't get that proper mix with my cat, so I had to settle with only white. The white colour isn't bad if I'm being honest and I would rather have white only than only grey.

Shortie

I like all cats and color is never really something I worry about when I adopt a cat but I will admit that I love seeing black cats and white cats.

It's unfortunate that so many people look at black cats and see them as being bad luck, never understood it myself and it is usually why so many black cats end up being left in shelters. Given the chance, I would take in a black cat in and instant.

Stephen

As long as the cat is cute which I would say that all cat's that I have seen are all cute 😊, I don't have any problems with their fur or skin colour.
It's unfortunate that so many people look at black cats and see them as being bad luck, never understood it myself and it is usually why so many black cats end up being left in shelters. Given the chance, I would take in a black cat in and instant.
I have heard someone make this statement in the vet store where I work and I felt really bad because that's a silly superstition used to hurt black cats.

Harvey

My favourite cat colour is black and white, more like a tuxedo colour mix up. They look so good that you can't take your eyes off them. Blue cats are good looking too but it's a colour I rarely see in cats.

Altair

Since I have to choose a single color I am going to have to go with Grey.

Though I love the color of Snow Bengals.

OIP.peYypsm3_Wk6EYp2rkcn3gHaKm
This is my second favorite cat color.
---

Black cats looks so cool and it's why I love them in that skin so much.
I never understood that either. I agree, black cats look so cool. That is why black cats are my third favorite color.
My favorite color would have to callico.

Destiny

Black cats have always been my favorite, I love how their eyes look when there is just black fur and they are so adorable. So many people think that black cats are bad luck or even evil cats but they are far from it.

Ja sa bong

Black cats have always been my favorite, I love how their eyes look when there is just black fur and they are so adorable. So many people think that black cats are bad luck or even evil cats but they are far from it.
Anyone who thinks black cats are bad luck have a problem with cats in disguise generally because there's no concrete proof about black cats being bad luck. I love black cats too and one of cat is pure stone black in colour.

Henrywrites

White and a mixture of grey is my favourite cat colour. Unfortunately, I couldn't get that proper mix with my cat, so I had to settle with only white. The white colour isn't bad if I'm being honest and I would rather have white only than only grey.

It is not easy getting a cat that got a mixture of white and grey. I believe it is top on the list of cats that are in high demand as a result of their color.

Ja sa bong

This is my second favorite cat color.

I never understood that either. I agree, black cats look so cool. That is why black cats are my third favorite color.
My favorite color would have to callico.
I have come to know that a lot of people talk out of turn and simply because they don't pay for speech. I mean like, they don't get fill their mouth tank with petroleum like it's done with cars before it can move in respect for them to be able to talk. It's why one would wake up and say black cats are bad luck.

Henrywrites

I have come to know that a lot of people talk out of turn and simply because they don't pay for speech. I mean like, they don't get fill their mouth tank with petroleum like it's done with cars before it can move in respect for them to be able to talk. It's why one would wake up and say black cats are bad luck.

You wouldn't blame those that have this wrong orientation about black cats as it is what they have been made to believe. I hope they find out the truth that black cats are cute before it is too late for them.

Ja sa bong

You wouldn't blame those that have this wrong orientation about black cats as it is what they have been made to believe. I hope they find out the truth that black cats are cute before it is too late for them.
I would blame anyone who talks out of ignorance. It's how they gang up and incite other ignorant people like themselves into hunting and killing black cats because of their misguided perception of black cats being evil and bad luck.

Henrywrites

I would blame anyone who talks out of ignorance. It's how they gang up and incite other ignorant people like themselves into hunting and killing black cats because of their misguided perception of black cats being evil and bad luck.

It's a sad situation to read that some black cats get killed because of this situation. It is very bad and not something that I will support for any reason.

Ja sa bong

It's a sad situation to read that some black cats get killed because of this situation. It is very bad and not something that I will support for any reason.
It's why ignorance shouldn't be overlooked. The information is out there for anyone who cares to know and not act because some deluded persons says black cats are curse and bad luck, they hunt it to kill it. If such a person is caught, he or she deserves to be jailed.