Ways Our Cats Own Us: Sharing Stories

Altair

As cat owners, we all know that our furry feline friends can be a bit demanding at times. They may act like they own the place, but we can't help but love them for it. So, let's share some of the ways cats own us!

I will start by listing a few :

A cat will demand attention whenever she wants it. She'll meow until you will pet her or pick her up, and if the person does not comply, she'll start nudging you with her head.

She always has to be in the same room as the owner. If the owner walks from the living room to the kitchen, she'll follow the owner and sit on the floor until I'm done.

Your cat has her preferred sleeping spots, and if you're in her way, she'll sit and stare at you until you move.

She's the boss of playtime. Whenever she wants to play, you have to stop what you're doing and play with her.

These are just a few of the ways cats own you. List some more ways!

Shortie

I always remember saying when my cat Smokey was still here before she passed "She thinks she owns the place" when she used to do things that would be quite demanding.

Some of the things she used to do were when I was sleeping she would move to my pillow and lay at the top sometimes laying on my head like a dead weight which would jump me up, it was like saying "I like this spot and I am getting this spot".

Another thing was she would demand and play up if you wouldn't let her have any more treats.

Ja sa bong

They are our dear pet for a reason and it's for us to look after them and do right by them whenever they needed it.

I'm not always home, so whenever I'm home and my two cats needs my attention, I will give it to them without wasting time because they deserve it.