Share Your Favorite Funny Cat Videos

Altair

Do you love watching funny cat videos online? Whether they're playing with toys, getting into mischief, or just being silly, there's something about cats that can always bring a smile to our faces.

In this thread, let's share our favorite funny cat videos and spread some joy! It can be a video you found on social media, a clip from a TV show, or even a personal video of your own cat doing something hilarious.

I'll start by sharing one of my favorites: "Cats Doing Cute Exercises." It's a funny video that shows a cat doing exercise. It always makes me laugh, and I hope it does the same for you!

Now it's your turn—let's see your favorite funny cat videos!

Ja sa bong

I found this video compilation to be very funny. Cats can very dramatic when they are introduced to things they are not familiar with it.

I've watched a similar video where a cat is exercising and it's very funny.

Ragnarok

Ivar

I didn't have what happened with my cats this morning but I can explain it a bit. They were both doing like they are about to fight with one standing with two paw up and the other was just there up too but paws down. The other one with two paws up just touched the one looking and he fell on his back like he was shot. It was very hilarious. I felt they were acting up.

Ja sa bong

This is one of the most entertaining cat playing video which I enjoyed so much. The cat was very confused and determined to win the game. The cat looked shocked how the fingers keep popping up.

This game looks fun and interesting to play. I'm going to carve up a carton I'm going to play it with my cat during the weekend. My cats love to play hide and seek, there's a chance they will love the game.