How often have you wished you had a camera?

Nikki

We all have those moments when our cats do something and we wish that we had a camera at the time as we would have loved to either record or photograph it. I know there have been many times that have happened to me and it can be frustrating.

How often have you wished you had a camera to catch something your cat did but you missed it?

Foxybananas

All the time! Not only around my cats but when I'm out and about, sometimes I come across some really cool moments, just the other day around the corner from my house I spotted a white deer, they are very rare and of course, by the time I took my phone out and put it in camera mode, deer ran away! Same thing happens at home, one of my cats does something cute or looks at me a certain way and by the time I reach out for my phone, moment is over! 🤦‍♀️

Ragnarok

This is why my friend had surveillance camera installed all over in all corners in his home just to make sure he never misses a thing happening. I have seen so many funny clips with cats. I'm hoping to do the same in my home soon. At least, I'm not going to worry about doing the snapping of pictures myself.

Toni

I wish I had a camera out all the time whenever my cat keeps giving me episodes of drama. It can be so funny watching her most of the time. I have considered installing a few camera inside my home to get some nice videos of my cat when it happens and I think I'm going to do it soon.

Katrinka

I really wish we had phone cameras back when we owned our cat. She was such a silly thing and because of her curly fur, she looked even more ridiculous than normal cats. She had the zoomies often and I would have loved to have captured that by video.

Harvey

Fortunately, I don't have to wish having a camera because I already do and it captures a lot funny things my cat does whenever I'm not at home. I usually watch them to laugh because they are so funny.