Kennysplash

Staff member
I feel sorry for cats that just roam about the streets. When I close from work, I used to see one every evening trying to find something to eat. So I put some cat food in my bag and feed it when I see it in sight.

Do you see homeless cats often?

Foxybananas

Not often, but when I do it just breaks my heart. I hate seeing these little creatures living on the streets, especially during heat waves or cold weather. There used to be a small group of cats near my job, now there's only 2 left and I always make sure I bring them food and water. Sometimes on the weekends, we stop by as well.

Kennysplash

Staff member
Not often, but when I do it just breaks my heart. I hate seeing these little creatures living on the streets, especially during heat waves or cold weather. There used to be a small group of cats near my job, now there's only 2 left and I always make sure I bring them food and water. Sometimes on the weekends, we stop by as well.
We need more people like you. They are not supposed to be without care, it’s heartbreaking. It’s good you make a difference.

Shortie

We know of at least two cats in the area where we live who are homeless and it is sad to see. They are both quite scared and both now seem to be feral so without any experience in dealing with feral cats, all you can really do is put food out for them and give them a place to stay where they are safe such as a cat house.

Sarah

I have seen one around my compound. The cat is always afraid to come closer to people. I felt pity whenever we came across each other but fear won't allow him to stop, he will just ran to hide.

Foxybananas

I have seen one around my compound. The cat is always afraid to come closer to people. I felt pity whenever we came across each other but fear won't allow him to stop, he will just ran to hide.
If he is so fearful, it is highly likely someone scared him or have hurt him in the past. If possible maybe put some food out for him and some water, especially when the weather or temperature outside is bad.

Last edited: