Have you had any funny experiences with your cat and catnip?

Shortie

Anybody who has or has had a cat will know that catnip is a cat's favorite thing. It will make them do some crazy things when they have it and it is always wise to not give them too much when you do allow them to have it.

I remember one Christmas, I, my mum, and my grandma would all buy gifts for all the cats for Christmas and we would make them from each other, one year they bought Smokey catnip and we allowed her to have some and what happened next, I only wish I had a camera to record with me. She did a whole roly-poly over the floor and the catnip, it was so funny to see.

Have you had any funny experiences with your cat and catnip?

Nikki

I once got my cats a huge bag of catnip and would allow them to have some every once so often and seeing their reaction to was funny.

I found I had to watch them after allowing them to have catnip as they would be all over the place, one even nearly fell from the sofa.

Destiny

Catnip makes cats do some crazy things. We keep some in for our cats and let them have it as a treat every so often and they absolutely love it.

They end up rolling around the floor without a care in the world and it's quite funny to see them get high as people would call it on catnip.

Ja sa bong

Catnip is a treat which I give my cats whenever they behave well. It's what I used to motivate them to use their litterboxes. It worked very well. I'm going to use it and reward them whenever they don't scratch my couch.