Has your cat ever been stung by a wasp or bee?

Shortie

Something I have noticed with cats is how they like to jump and catch anything that flies and that also includes wasps and bees.

There were a few times when my cat, Smokey when she was around would come back in after being out and about and she would come in with a sting either on her nose or her mouth.

It never stopped her from doing it though and she never learned.

Has your cat ever been stung by a wasp or bee?

Sandex

Cats are very playful animals. They like toying with just about anything. My cat have been bitten or stung by bees more than twice and it never stops them playing with it. I hope they don't get stung in their eyes one day. It's to find a way to get rid of all the bees.

Ivar

My cats have never been stung by a wasp or bee. They are always in the house, so it's impossible for them to be bitten by either a wasp or bee. I've been stung once when I was still a kid and I know how painful it can be.

Ragnarok

I would be restless if I should be stung by a bee or wasp and I'm very sure that would be the same thing with my cats should they have the same ordeal.

Bees or wasp aren't very common in my region. I can't remember the last time I saw a bee or wasp. If they are common here, I wouldn't let my cats to roam outdoor freely.