Does your cats allow another person to feed them?

Ja sa bong

My mother's cats are very fond of her neighbours. They are free with him to the point where they go to him for treats and food whenever they are outside wandering. Even when they have been fed at home, they will go to the neighbour for his share too.

Does your cats behave like this?

Stephen

I'm currently living with my siblings and they can all feed my cats. It's their food and whenever they are hungry, it's the food that's more important to them and not who's doing the feeding. I don't have anything to worry about whether they are going to eat or not when it's not me feeding them.

Ragnarok

I am not sure if my cats are going to have any problem with another person feeding them because nobody else have tried to feed them. Since I've got them, I'm the only one that has been feeding them as I'm staying alone.

Foxybananas

I'm currently living with my siblings and they can all feed my cats. It's their food and whenever they are hungry, it's the food that's more important to them and not who's doing the feeding. I don't have anything to worry about whether they are going to eat or not when it's not me feeding them.
So true! Cats don't care who gives them the food, if hungry they will take food from anybody! They may not come out for a new person right away, however once they feel comfortable, they WILL come out and eat.

Ivar

Once it's about food, my cats are all embracing. They don't take their feeding lightly. The way they get restless when they are hungry, they will pounce on any food brought to them in the heat of the moment. They will never recognise who brings the food. All their attention will will be on the food.

Sandex

Only one of my cat doesn't allow another person to feed her. She only wants me to feed her. It's why I'm very skeptical about leaving her to travel.