Does your cat get along with other pets you have?

Kennysplash

Staff member
Growing up I figured that cats and dogs have an ill fated relationship. They mostly fought unnecessarily. When we hit rabbits too, cats were not buddies with them. It just makes me wonder the kind of pride those felines have.

Do your cats get along with other pets?

Henrywrites

I have not seen dogs and cats get along where I am staying. My boss has got a dog at his home and recently bought a cat. However, the dogs always get angry any time the cat is seen and begins to bark.

Kennysplash

Staff member
I have not seen dogs and cats get along where I am staying. My boss has got a dog at his home and recently bought a cat. However, the dogs always get angry any time the cat is seen and begins to bark.
I know right. There seems to be a sour relationship between the two animals, it’s beyond human understanding. I do see a few scenarios where they get along though, but it makes up a small percentage.

Sandex

I'm keeping only cats at the moment. I haven't considered getting any other pet because I'm afraid how my cats are going react to the new pet which is likely going to be a dog. I can't stand seeing them fighting all the time.

Ragnarok

Yes, all of my cats gets along with themselves because I got them almost at the same time. My neighborhood have 2 dogs. They all get along with my cats except for Todd. Todd's personality is different from all other of my cats.

Kennysplash

Staff member
I'm keeping only cats at the moment. I haven't considered getting any other pet because I'm afraid how my cats are going react to the new pet which is likely going to be a dog. I can't stand seeing them fighting all the time.
It is usually not an introduction that goes pretty well. They might eventually get used to one another, but that would probably be after they have fought their own WW1.

Toni

Even though my cats doesn't mingle with other cats very often, they do get along with them very well whenever they are out. They have a calm personality which makes that possible.

Harvey

At the moment, I am not having any other pets apart from cats and the 3 of them are getting along very well. I'm also planning to adopt another cat by December and probably after that, I would decide to get a dog but I haven't made any decision on it yet.

Stephen

Yes, two of my cats are getting along with one of my dog and it's something that I don't even get to interfere for them to be very used to one another. This is because they have been together for a long time.

Sandex

Even though my cats doesn't mingle with other cats very often, they do get along with them very well whenever they are out. They have a calm personality which makes that possible.

It is going to be very easy for you to manage your cats whenever you are outside since they have a calm personality.. Some cats usually start hissing at other animals around when they are out.

Toni

It is going to be very easy for you to manage your cats whenever you are outside since they have a calm personality.. Some cats usually start hissing at other animals around when they are out.

I have an orange cat. They are never known to have a calm personality. They are instigators by nature. I love him so much as well with that same personality. If you see him, you will love him right away.