Do your cats have all their injections?

Shortie

Whenever you get a cat they will either already have had all their injections or you will have to make plans for the cat to get the injections at a vet of your choosing who will take care of your cat.

Whenever I or my family get a new cat we either ensure they have already had all their injections before we adopt them or we arrange for them to get them done as soon as possible as it protects them against a lot of deadly diseases.

Do your cats have all their injections? Do you ensure that they get them or do you adopt cats that have already had them done?

Foxybananas

Always! We treat our cats like family so as soon as we get a new kitty, first thing we do is take them to the vet to get them a full check up and all their vaccinations. Just like we get our yearly check ups, our cats too get their yearly check ups.

Our pets are unable to communicate and will never be able to express any discomfort or pain they may be feeling, we as their care givers should try our best to keep them healthy and give them their best life :)

Destiny

Whenever we get a cat we always make sure that they already have their injections when we adopt them or we get them their injections as soon as we are able to if we have them from kittens.

The vet I use is really good when it comes to check-ups and also injections and always ensures that they do a thorough check as well as gives them all their vaccinations so that we know they are healthy and protected from being young.

Henrywrites

My vet doctor takes care of all the injections. He was the one that did a thorough checkup on simba and luna. Both cats have been amazing and active.

Harvey

Yes, my cats have had all their injections which I'm aware of and I made sure they never miss anyone. You're supposed to take care of your cats because they can't do it themselves. If you fail to do so, you will end up being the one to blame if it becomes a big health challenge for them.

Henrywrites

Yes, my cats have had all their injections which I'm aware of and I made sure they never miss anyone. You're supposed to take care of your cats because they can't do it themselves. If you fail to do so, you will end up being the one to blame if it becomes a big health challenge for them.

Injections are things we shouldn't joke with. I make anyone that wants to have a cat know this. The injections are always cheaper than getting drugs whenever they fal sick.

Ivar

All my cats have completed all their injections. It's not right by them for you not to make sure they have it all because it's risking their health in a it's going to be dangerous for their life. It's more demanding when they are kittens and doing it as soon as possible matters.

Sandex

The same way humans are meant to have all of their injections from when they were babies is the same way cats are meant to have all of their injections. If you care about your cat's health, you make sure they get all of it.

Toni

Always! I make sure that my cats have all their injections. If I don't do that, it's not going to be well with me. They are meant to be treated well like I would do myself.

It's like when I need my own vaccines, I won't miss out anyone and if the case is for my cats, I will make sure they get everything.