Do you understand your cat’s body language?

Kennysplash

Staff member
When your cats starting putting on some acts, do you understand what they need at that time. When Zoey is hungry, she starts clawing on furnitures and tables. I understand she needs food.
Are there any peculiar acts you have noticed in your cat as well?

Ragnarok

I have lived with my three cats for years to understand exactly what they are implying with each body language they are showing me at any point in time. I know what they do when they're hungry and know what they do when they want to use litter box. I also know what they do when they are pissed at me for something that I did.

Stephen

As a cat owner, you are supposed to be observant about everything that has to do with them because that is the only way you can be able to know when something is wrong with them so that you can act fast on it without having it become too bad.

Sandex

As the one who owns and take very good care of my cats, I am supposed to know and understand their body language to the very last. This is what makes me to be in a better condition or position to know how to manage them at all times.

Frank

As a cat owner, you are supposed to be observant about everything that has to do with them because that is the only way you can be able to know when something is wrong with them so that you can act fast on it without having it become too bad.

That is right. I have been very observant when it comes to my cats because I wouldn't want a situation where I am unaware that my cats are passing through one challenge or another.

Toni

That is right. I have been very observant when it comes to my cats because I wouldn't want a situation where I am unaware that my cats are passing through one challenge or another.

It's not difficult for you to learn your cat's body language. In fact, they communicate with you through body language mostly and meowing. If you don't or can't understand that, it means you can't take care of them well.