Do you post your cats on social media?

Ja sa bong

I've seen some people who like big publicity for their cats by posting them everywhere online. They are posted on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter too. Do you like posting your pets online? There are those who don't post their pictures online and they won't post their cats either.

Foxybananas

I am a fairly private person, so I limit the amount of personal posts in my social media. A few pics here and there throughout the year, and that's all anyone gets.

Toni

I randomly post my cats on social media. It's only once in a while I get to do it often especially when there's something exceptional that happened which I really want to share with other people online.

Shortie

When we had Smokey before she passed, I and my daughter and even my youngest son would always take photos of her and post them on social media.

We were lucky that we took so many photos as we have now been able to get them printed off so we can add them to frames. We now have two picture frames, one with her photo in and her paw prints on either side of the photo and another with two of her photos and her nose print in the middle of the photos.

I would like to get some more printed to play in other picture frames when I have the chance.

Ragnarok

I don't even post myself very often on social media, so I don't see also as something I should do often with my cats too. They are to stay in my life and not in social media life.

Stephen

I'm very active on social media platforms, so yes, my cats gets on there whenever they are with me and I want to snap for my social media post. I might end up creating an account for my cats and dogs. I need where to have everything about them when they gone.

Ivar

I don't make use of social media very often but once in a while I try as much as I can to post some pictures of myself and of my cats online so that I will have a place where I keep memories of my cat. I can always look up to them after they have passed.

Harvey

Yes, I love living for the fame and creating of new memories all the time. It's why I don't waste time to post anything unique thing about my cats online on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok. I've saved so much memories about my cats online I wouldn't miss them too much when I'm not close to them.

Sandex

I'm only using forums. I don't post on social media but I post my cats on forums. I'm more safer posting my cats forums than on social media. I've posted them on reddit several times.