Do you like budgies?

Nikki

Budgies are a bird that I think is really cute. I believe you can get different colors of budgies but the most common one seems to be a blue budgie.

Have you ever had a budgie? How did you find taking care of a budgie? If you have not had a budgie, would you ever consider getting one?

Shortie

I remember as a kid we used to have a budgie and he was blue. We called him Billy and he was an amazing budgie but boy was he loud on a night.

My mum used to have to put a sheet over his cage at night so that he would sleep and not be loud when we were sleeping.

Ragnarok

I almost asked if budgies isn't a parrot? I had to google it just to be sure. My best friend still have one and it's his only pet. I asked him once why he doesn't keep a cat or dog, he told me they are not his thing. He doesn't hate them but can't keep them.

Harvey

I never had one but my cousin have a very cute two Budgies. He's had them for 3 years now. He got them when he travelled to Australia. I don't know if they are popular birds in Australia. He did some paper works to move them in his flight back home.

Ivar

No, I don't like budgies. In fact, I don't pet birds. I don't like how they sound. It gives me migraine whenever they are making their bird noise especially early in the morning. Having birds is a complete no for me.

Sandex

No, I don't have budgies as a pet. I haven't meet anyone who kept them as pet. I've only seen them on discovery channel. They look beautiful though if I'm being honest.