DIY Project: Budget-Friendly Fun for Your Cat

Altair

If you're a cat owner, you know how much cats love playing and exploring their surroundings. Instead of spending a lot of money on cat toys, why not create a playhouse for your feline friend out of boxes? Not only is it budget-friendly, but it's also a fun DIY project that you and your cat can enjoy together.
Here are some tips to help you create a playhouse for your cat out of boxes:
  1. Gather boxes of different sizes and shapes. You can use boxes from packages, shoeboxes, or even cereal boxes.
  2. Start by cutting holes in the boxes to create tunnels for your cat to crawl through. You can also create windows and doors to add more interest.
  3. Use non-toxic paint to decorate the boxes. You can paint them in fun colors or even add designs like polka dots or stripes.
  4. Create levels by stacking the boxes on top of each other. Make sure to secure them in place with strong tape or glue.
  5. Add some soft materials like blankets or pillows to make it comfortable for your cat to lounge in.
  6. Finally, add some toys, like balls or a scratching post, to keep your cat entertained.
Your cat will love exploring their new playhouse, and you'll love the satisfaction of creating something fun and unique for your furry friend. So, gather some boxes and get started on your DIY project today!
Have you ever created a playhouse for your cat out of boxes? Share your tips and tricks in the comments below!

Ja sa bong

Only one of my cat is interested in such playhouse and it's Flash. The other two cats are as clumsy as what I can't say they are like. The first time I tried getting them to play in the playhouse, they run it over and moved on.

Henrywrites

Only one of my cat is interested in such playhouse and it's Flash. The other two cats are as clumsy as what I can't say they are like. The first time I tried getting them to play in the playhouse, they run it over and moved on.

Some cats don't really bother with playing. To them, it is a total waste of their time 😂😂

Ja sa bong

Some cats don't really bother with playing. To them, it is a total waste of their time 😂😂
This is so true with some cats and two of my cats are just like that. I see it like they feel it's too stressful for them to be involved in playing such a game. After decoding this, I don't worry myself with trying to make them play.

Henrywrites

This is so true with some cats and two of my cats are just like that. I see it like they feel it's too stressful for them to be involved in playing such a game. After decoding this, I don't worry myself with trying to make them play.

Is it that both of them now decided not to catch fun or what? You know there are cases where one cat will end up learning from the other on stuffs like this.