Ja sa bong

I've heard some people talk about getting a DNA Test for their cats in order to check for any underlying conditions, health issues and their ancestry.

What do you think about doing this? Have you thought of getting a DNA Test done for your cat's?

Henrywrites

I have not thought of this. I don't even see it as something that I should do as soon as possible. My cats are in stable condition and spending money on running a DNA is not necessary.

Ja sa bong

I have not thought of this. I don't even see it as something that I should do as soon as possible. My cats are in stable condition and spending money on running a DNA is not necessary.
I know the cost of running a DNA Test for one's cat would be expensive. But as you pointed out, if there's no medical issues which having the DNA Test would be necessary for, I will not be doing it.

Henrywrites

I know the cost of running a DNA Test for one's cat would be expensive. But as you pointed out, if there's no medical issues which having the DNA Test would be necessary for, I will not be doing it.

It is definitely a waste of resources especially when you have no need for it. To me, once the cat is hearty and fine, I have nothing to worry about.

Sandex

What's the reason why I should be interested in knowing my cat's DNA? No matter how long I think about it, I can't find any reason for doing it. This is the reason why I can't waste my money in doing it.