Cat keeps peeing in bed?

Toni

My sister is having a very serious challenging moment with her cat at the moment. Her cat keeps peeing in bed at will. Whenever her cat is pressed, she just sits comfortable in bed and do her business. It's making my sister wash and change her bedsheets every day. She have already started thinking about letting her go.

What can she do it this situation?

Shortie

I am sorry to hear your sister is going through this. It is never easy when your cat starts something like this and you can not find a way to prevent or stop it.

Has your sister's cat been checked by a vet to ensure that there are no underlying health issues?

This could be the route to take to have the cat checked and if there are no health issues, could discuss with the vet the next options that may be causing it.

Henrywrites

I am sorry to hear your sister is going through this. It is never easy when your cat starts something like this and you can not find a way to prevent or stop it.

Has your sister's cat been checked by a vet to ensure that there are no underlying health issues?

This could be the route to take to have the cat checked and if there are no health issues, could discuss with the vet the next options that may be causing it.

I think this issue could be related to a leaky bladder or something, and that is the reason the cat always pees in the bed. Consulting a vet doctor can go a long time stopping that.