Best shampoo recommendation for bathing cat?

Toni

I'm using Petway Petcare Cat Shampoo for bathing my cats. The last thing I purchased it on Amazon, it was sold for $19. It's very good for my cat's fur.

Which other cat's shampoos would you recommend as the best?

Ragnarok

I make use of all natural shampoo for my cat's bath because they always super moisturizing which leaves them soft, smooth and shinny. The shampoo which I'm using now for my cat is Coat Defense CD Clean Pet Shampoo. It should be about $20 to $25 when I bought it last.

Destiny

I have not looked into any kind of shampoo for my cats as I do not believe that they would ever want to have a bath without it being a big issue. Unless I was recommended by my vet to bathe my cats and recommended a certain shampoo I would probably not bathe them just so that it doesn't affect them and it doesn't cause issues.

Shortie

I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the shampoo that I used and was given to me by the vet for Smokey but she needed to be washed in an anti-flea shampoo as she was allergic to the saliva of the female flea.

It never ended well and we never ended up trying to bathe her again and instead would just treat her once a month for fleas instead of putting her through that again.

Destiny

I have only ever tried to bathe my cats once and they were having non of it, they really did not like the water at all. If I remember rightly it was a shampoo I got from the local pet store that they recommended to me that I bought and used on them.

Ja sa bong

I have only ever tried to bathe my cats once and they were having non of it, they really did not like the water at all. If I remember rightly it was a shampoo I got from the local pet store that they recommended to me that I bought and used on them.
Most cats won't let you bath them as they hate getting wet. It's the same for my cats too but I still manage to have them bathed once in a while every 5 weeks. They can clean themselves but when they get in a dirt mess in the yard, they can't do it properly. I would have to bath them even if they hated it.

Henrywrites

I make use of homemade shampoo as they are the better option for me. I make the composition to be moderate so that it won't affect what me when I use it on them.