Are there any pets you would never keep?

Nikki

There are so many different animals you can keep as a pet, some of which are very popular and then others that only some people will keep as a pet.

Out of all the animals I could keep as a pet the ones I would never keep are rats or tarantulas. I have a huge fear of both of these and would never be able to have them in my home.

What animals would you never keep as a pet?

Shortie

I like almost all animals but there are a few that I know I would never keep as a pet or even in my house as I do not like them at all.

Rats - Hate their tails and just do not like them at all
Tarantulas - I have a huge fear of spiders so this would be a no for sure.
Snakes - Could not be within 6 feet of a snake so that would be a no too.

Destiny

I would keep almost all animals as pets but snakes and tarantulas are very much a no for me. Regardless of whether they have been made safe to keep as a pet I still wouldn't want them in my home at all.

Henrywrites

I like almost all animals but there are a few that I know I would never keep as a pet or even in my house as I do not like them at all.

Rats - Hate their tails and just do not like them at all
Tarantulas - I have a huge fear of spiders so this would be a no for sure.
Snakes - Could not be within 6 feet of a snake so that would be a no too.

I can't still believe that anyone kept snake as pet, but I know that nothing is impossible with the type of fantasies anyone would want to achieve. So, it is a big possibility that someone will keep them, but definitely not me as well.

Ivar

A video surfaced on TikTok yesterday where a boy that shouldn't be more than 3 years old was playing and dragging a big python 🐍 around. The python should be at least 30 feet long. I was totally creeped out.

Sandex

I would keep almost all animals as pets but snakes and tarantulas are very much a no for me. Regardless of whether they have been made safe to keep as a pet I still wouldn't want them in my home at all.
I won't keep snakes too. There's nothing fun or exciting about keeping snakes as far as I'm concerned. Also being that I'm the religious type of person, snakes aren't looked with kindness in Christianity, so it's big no.

Ragnarok

I saw someone online who kept a rooster 🐓 as her pet. I don't know how that's possible and how would you stop it from pooing all over the house? I'm guessing the rooster's butt would be cover with a diaper or what?

Stephen

I will never keep any kind of reptiles as a pet. It doesn't matter which one it is particularly, I'm never going to have them in my home. If I get any of them in my yard, I would be kind enough to put them away out of respect.

Harvey

Rats
Spiders
Snakes
Monkey
Pig

I will never see myself keeping any of these animals as my pet. They are all disgusting animals to me. I would rather not have any pets than keep any of them.

Ragnarok

Rats
Spiders
Snakes
Monkey
Pig

I will never see myself keeping any of these animals as my pet. They are all disgusting animals to me. I would rather not have any pets than keep any of them.

There are no exception to all these animals that you have already listed here for me because there is no way I would be willing to keep any of them as pets because all of them are completely disgusting and even carries diseases.